Founded at the beginning of the Meiji Era and built along the old Tokaido route, Uoichi takes great pride in being the longest established traditional inn in Shimada City.
The inn has been beautifully renovated while preserving a traditional atmosphere, creating a relaxing space for all its visitors.
Each meal is prepared with love, providing a taste of traditional Japanese cuisine.
Please visit and relax while absorbing the history of Shimada.
Children are welcome.
Rental bicycles are available. Washing machines and drying poles are also available for multiple-night stays.
1 night stay with 2 meals
- Standard plan 13,200 yen（tax included）
- Shizuoka Suruga Bay Special Plan (with assorted sashimi) 15,400 yen（tax included）
- Shizuoka Kuroge Wagyu Sirloin Steak Plan 17,600 yen（tax included）
- 15 minutes from the Shin-Tomei Expressway, Shimada Kanaya IC exit
- 20 minutes from the Tomei Expressway, Yoshida IC exit
- 15 minutes from Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport
Public Transportation: 3 minutes walk from the JR Tokaido Line, Rokugo Station (North Exit)
|Address||1-18, 5-Chome, Doetsu, Shimada City, Shizuoka, 427-0019|